What are Composites?
Composites are a lot of fun to shoot and enjoy for years. The flexibility of a composite allows a family to pose in wildly creative ways to reflect each member's personality and interests. The technique in photographing a composite is also a lot of fun. Because kids get to express themselves in fun ways, they have a blast and participate the entire time. Composites have a lot of options. For families who want a more formal, traditional portrait, it allows for each member to pose on their own to get the best expression and pose. For families who want to have a lot of fun, composites allow for imaginative, even impossible poses to show off their true selves.
For the holiday season Oluanai is doing a limited series of family composites for local Billings families. This year we are only photographing 10 composite sessions. We want to keep these concepts unique, so book early.
- Extremely creative
- The whole family loves the process
- Each member can express their unique interests and personalities
- Very unique photos
Things to Consider
- 1 image per session is included
- Takes about 45 minutes to shoot
The Family Composite Package start at $1,250 and include:
- Photography Session
- Planning Session
- 1 High resolution digital file
- 20 Premium postcards
- 1 Canvas up to 40"x30"
- 2 Art prints up to 17" x 22"
- Additional images are $250 (not always available)